Friday, January 15, 2010

X-spouse and girlfriend Text message harassment ADVICE?

I have been divorced since october 2008. Separated since June 2008. My husband was sleeping with his best friends wife I caught them and filed for divorce. My X and I have a 3 year old. The girlfriend likes to tell my 3 year old she is her daughter and she came out of her belly. She likes to tell other insane things yet my main issue is I express my concerns with my X as a mature adult and he agrees with me yet an hour later his girlfriend sends me NASTY messages calling me every name in the book. And when I ask him to please tell her to stop he starts in. I NEVER RESPOND to her yet it still keeps going. It is out of control and yet I know that none of the comments they are stating to me are true it is hurting me emotionally. Can I take these texts to a station and file phone/text harassment so she and he leave me alone. I want to file for full custody also....they do this when they have my daughter.X-spouse and girlfriend Text message harassment ADVICE?
Wow, thats very immature of your ex and his childish girlfriend...all I can say is get your daughter outta there!X-spouse and girlfriend Text message harassment ADVICE?
Save all the text messages and any other evidence. You can try and get a restraining order. It's good that you're not responding to the nasty messages. The girlfriend sounds crazy and I feel sorry for your daughter. Good Luck!
It is harrasment it's no diffrent than if someone kept calling you up on the phone and doing it.
u wont get full custody,


put an order of harassment on her based on the text messages.


to protect u %26amp; ur kind from mental emotional abuse


then he has to keep the kid from her :) if he wants to see his kid
Definately take this to the police department AND to your divorce attorney. They will help you with what can be done about it.
Change your phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment