Friday, January 15, 2010

Seeking advice from those who have already sponsored a spouse from Mexico?

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH RACIST REMARKS OR IGNORANT REPLIES.





Hello!


I am a US citizen getting ready to get married to my boyfriend and I was wondering (off the record, from REAL people, not what the USCIS has listed on their website) if anyone has gone through the interview process and knows what types of documents are required when you are interviewed by the USCIS.


I am just super paranoid that our application will be denied because we did something wrong. So far, we live together and have joint bank accounts, and we aren't married yet.





If anyone can offer REAL tips from personal experiences, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!Seeking advice from those who have already sponsored a spouse from Mexico?
I have gone through this with my wife you can email me to ask more questions.





First get a lawyer, is unavoidable me and wife tried to do it on our own. but came to the conclusion that we needed a lawyer.





this is a list of what you will need. there might be a few items missing but everything i list you will need:


Passports yours and his


Marriage certificate


Pictures of both of you lots and lots


Birth certificates yours and his


SS card yours


Lease, mortgage something that says you live together


School records


MONEY





sit down and ask your future spouse if he has ever been in trouble with the law, here or there. Beg him to tell you the truth it is the breaking point of his case. Ask him to volunteer for community service, have him do anything to prove he will be a good resident.





Ok here is how my case went yours will be similar


I petitioned for my wife after filling the paperwork they asked us to go to Jaurez Mexico. There we would have an interview that would determine if our mariage was fake or not. After that they banned my wife from the United States for 10 years. (they will do the same to your husband) We were ready for that and had our lawyer draw up the paperwork for our waiver paper that does what is sounds like waived the 10 year bad. In that waiver we had to prove that without my wife I would not be able to make it or sustain my marriage.


We had to live in Jaurez for a couple months but everything worked out. Now, both me and my wife are back in school and a promising members of our community. At the end of the year she'll have her degree and i'll start mine.





This will test your relationship and in total will cost you around 10,000.00 dallars just a heads up.Seeking advice from those who have already sponsored a spouse from Mexico?
It doesn't get more real than those on www.immigrate2us.net can tell. Many are in the same situation as you are. Come on over, we can help you understand the process.
Consult a lawyer, if you have problems with the law it is better to consult a lawyer. check out the website www.smf.juarez-mexico.com I am the member APhillips26. It will guide you through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment