Friday, January 15, 2010

What advice can you all give me?? My spouse is unemployed and has been in such a bad mood....?

He told me to leave the house we are in.. He texted me and said take our income tax when we get it and move out! I am tired of you...He has always been abusive as far as verbal to me and my kids, two are his and one is his step son..... I am fed up with him! I have a p/t jb that wont cover anything, Basically I am left w/ 3 kids out in the streets.... The home is not paid for its only under his name. He is up to payments w/ it, but I really do not think he will be able to sell home due to the economy being the way it is.... he is verbally abusing the kids and I...any advice do I leave or contact a lawyer? But what can I get from him he gets like 800 dlls every 2 wks of unemployment....What advice can you all give me?? My spouse is unemployed and has been in such a bad mood....?
Go see a lawyer....HE MUST LEAVE not you. YOu have the children and he is responsible for a roof over their heads. Do not let him throw you out.





CALL an attorney today....don't tell your husband until you talk to an attorney and get advice for his abuse. You might need to make sure police are there when he packs his bags to keep you and the kids safe.What advice can you all give me?? My spouse is unemployed and has been in such a bad mood....?
Move out, go to the court, and file for child support. You will get a pretty penny of his money. If you can prove that he threw you and the kids out, he will have to pay for your divorce lawyer and give you alimony, too. Why stay with a loser?
Sounds like you should have picked someone a little better before you started popping out the kids. If you are attractive you should be able to hook another guy but with 3 kids you better be pretty hot.
File for divorce and have his wortless *** tossed. The courts will give you the house because of the kids needing a house more than a bum father
Your married the house is half yours.


If you can contact a lawyer right away.


Get a restraining order and make it so he can't come near the home.





Don't leave the home or it will be his.





If he acts violent or you feel scared all the police they will remove him.


It will make it all that much easier to get the restraining order.





No judge is going to let him kick you and his 3 kids out, he is the one who will have to find another place to live.


A good lawyer will get you the house, spousal and child support.





I don't know who the hell your soon to be EX thinks he is.


You fight for what you an your kids need.





When he realizes he has put himself on the losing end of the stick he will probably beg for you to not leave him - don't fall for it.





I know it seems scary to be on your own with 3 kids but you will be ok. It helps me get over my fears by thinking of the very worse that could happen and coming up with a solution.





So the very worse would be he runs away and you cannot collect the child and spousal support. You could rent out a room or 2 in your home for a little extra income.





No matter what you and the kids will not starve. If worse came to worse you could move to a cheap city in California - there all still places where you can rent a 3 bedroom for $700 a month. With 3 kids welfare would keep you afloat until you get back on your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment