Friday, January 15, 2010

I need advice from military spouses living in Vicenza!?

My husband is in the army and we have orders to report to Camp Ederle later this year and I am having a hard time finding out information about the base. I specifically need to know what medical services they offer. I have a child with ADHD who sees a child psychiatrist monthly. Does anyone know if they offer services like that on base at Camp Ederle?I need advice from military spouses living in Vicenza!?
You will be doing an EFMP Screening for you and your child....hate to say it, but if Facilities are not available to assist your child, you may have to ask for a different Location or your DH may have to be there alone. I'd ask for sure if the situation will allow you to join your DH. IF you're able to be there with him, then you may be referred Off Base to a Civilian Dr.... as most of the Family Members are for the Military Dr's are usually just for the Soldiers.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment