Friday, January 15, 2010

Men or women,does your spouse say i dont care alot? Help need advice!!!?

My spouse has a real laid back attitude. When we got married i asked would you marry me. I got an answer but it wasn't the one i was looking for,I got i don't care whatever you want to do. It is even when we go out to eat. Its i dont care what ever you want or it doesnt matter to me. It so bad now that he even come out and told me that he just dont care about much. im starting to think he doesnt even care about our marrige and we have only been together for 5 years and married for 3.Does anybody have advice for me?Men or women,does your spouse say i dont care alot? Help need advice!!!?
No body on yahoo answers will Truly ever be able to help you with this. You need to talk to your spouse and tell him how you feel.Men or women,does your spouse say i dont care alot? Help need advice!!!?
When I go out with my girlfriend I don't care were we go or what we do, as long as I can be with her it is fine by me.





Your spouse though sounds weird, he did not care if you got married? I can understand not caring when, where, or how you get married (I never cared nor even really thought of the whole church and reception thing, to me, a wedding at a courthouse is as meaningful as a wedding in a church) But to not care if you get married is strange.
How was his home life growing up? Has he had a lot of disappointments? Do you make him feel special? Are you a control freak? Do you argue with him when he does make a decision? Sounds like he doesn't fight for his right to be heard because he wouldn't do any good anyway so he just says, ';whatever or I don't care'; The ';I don't care'; part is a clue to how he feels. You need to find out why he doesn't care, and then tell him he really matters to you.
AND you KNEW hw was laid back BEFORE you married him but you did anyway. What, did you think he would suddenly just change?





If you think he does not care about your marriage, then you need to tell him that and give him the chance to change OR suggest you get counseling. If that does not wake him up nothing will, and you will either have to learn to live with it or leave.
Thats crazy, I don't know how you could be with a guy that doesn't care, but it looks like he likes to be controled and goes along with whatever. Try to to talk to him about how that makes you feel when he says that, it sounds like you guys have a communication problem. try to figure out what he cares about and try to make him be more of a man than a kid.
that totally sounds like me. we have been together 5 and married for 3 too! crazy. any way, my hubby is totally laid back and it sometimes drives me crazy. everything i say, his answer is ok. omg. then i feel like he doesnt tell me what he wants. the worst is big conversations like having kids. i always feels like he doesnt care about things.guys just sometimes feel like theyre being attacked when we ask them a hundred questions. its almost like they have to put up a guard/shield to everything we say. i dont know either im confused sorry.
You need to get the book, ';the rules';. I don't think he was ever that into you in the first place. If a woman has to ask the guy to marry her - it's not a good thing. Especially if the response was the one you got.





Try this - distance yourself and find some hobbies. See if he tries to make the marriage work. If he does, great. But I doubt it. You set it up this way from the beginning.
My husband does this all the time. It severely pi**es me off. Isn't it lovely living with apathy! We had a serious chat about it and now we make an effort to make sure that he is contributing. Tell him that you need a man, someone who has opinions and a companion whom you can share and embrace life. If you had wanted what you have now you would have gotten a pet mouse.
I hate when people say ';I don't care'; or ';whatever you want to do'; or ';I'm good with whatever'; in general. They're just too damn agreeable and always leave other people to make their decisions.





If you start making ridiculous decisions, he's going to have to voice his opinion eventually.
Yes make him make decisions or you will find yourself making all the decisions. It seems to me that he doesn't have a mind of his own. Make him use it. Ask him do you want a divorce if he says I don't care Than say good get the h _ _ _ out that might jolt him. If not than your going to have t take drastic measures. That would drive me crazy.
Yeah,





Where's the passion in your life? It isn't with the I-don't-care guy; he sounds kinda dead inside. He's a shade. So, take a poetry class, join a climbing club, have an affair, get back into life. Do it quickly, lady, please. If you don't soon you'll be dead inside, just another shade!
Yeah, some people are just very passive. I dated a guy like that and it drove me nuts, and when I broke it off he had no clue what he did wrong. He didn't do anything wrong, just the way he was, made the hair stand up on my back.
He gave you his stock don't care response from the get go...You knew he didn't care about much. What's the problem now? Can't change the rules once the game has started.
Sounds like he is whipped. He`s at the ';yes dear'; stage early on. What , or who,, caused this?





Hmmmmm......
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment