Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can someone tell me why a spouse would ask other people for advice other than her own spouse?

I am certainly not a stupid individual...but my spouse seems to trust complete strangers with her life....and doesn't even have the courtesy to ask me....I do listen and offer advice.....she seems to value the opinions of others instead of mine.......hurtCan someone tell me why a spouse would ask other people for advice other than her own spouse?
She probably doesn't want to make you worry, or maybe she is afraid you will take it wrong. I know sometimes when I feel like my husband isnt spending enough time with me, I ask others what I should do, it;s not because I dont want to ask him, it's just that I want some advice before I approach him. And some things that women need advice on, only other women can answer. Im sure if you let your spouse know how this hurts you, maybe she will share more with you. To be quit frank,most women dont think their husband care a sh*t less about our problems, think that it is comendable that you are interested in your spouses problem, and I bet if she knew how you felt it might change her mind a littleCan someone tell me why a spouse would ask other people for advice other than her own spouse?
Or is she just a drama queen? Does she like the attention that she gets from others when she tells them her problems? Maybe she has little else to talk about with them.
She just wants an unbiased opinion. You and others close to you may have some other influences in their answers. She may just want some ';fresh'; input. I have noticed many women do this when she perceives problems in the relationship. Me as a male go about it in a much different manor but sometimes the same, it depends. I know of guys at work that ask a lot of what if questions about marriage and their relationships. I like to go through it in my mind in a logical manor but this doesn't always work. Women typically have their own natural methods. If she is doing it in your presents she may just be an ***** and is trying to make you feel stupid. If she is doing it as a *****, find out what her motivation is. It must be one or the other.
don't take it personally. sometimes people ask strangers (such as you are right now) to get an unbiased opinion.
Second opinion?





I do not think that she is disrespecting you.





Is she?





She is just wanting to expand her education on issues.














.
the same thing happened with my ex-husband. He would'nt listen to me.....but to others.....oh, yeah! That is , among other things, I divorced him. I was a furniture more, invisible to him, did'nt cared for me. My salary was the double of his, and that did'nt matter. I was 13 years younger than him, but he was better than me and he could find a woman better than me............................hello?????鈥?he was crazyyyyyyyy
maybe her spouse is an idiot?
Advice is generally usually sought from those who have more experience, wisdom, and neutrality. Do you have these attributes? Do you have a track record?
Sometimes a person does this because the stranger won't judge them or be dissapointed in them for failing to be self-sufficient. They'd rather try out possible sequences and ideas before coming them out on you. If she values the opinions of others, it doesn't mean she thinks you're stupid. It's because she thinks your not wise in every aspect of life or she might not agree your way of thinking. Sometimes people just have different viewpoints and needs. Don't worry.
Because some think that thier spouses love them to much and will say what they want to hear to avoid hurting their feelings instead of the truth. Me I always ask my hubby first because he actually cares how i look, how i feel and i dont get my feelings hurt easily so he can eb brutally honest, about clothes, friends etc. Ask her why she does this and then maybe its just she doesnt think whats important to her isnt important to you or its a women thing and she doesnt think youd give a good answer or care also are you always brutally honest or honest with tact? maybe she doesnt like your answers, just ask

No comments:

Post a Comment