Sunday, January 10, 2010

Need advice... Considering seperation/spouse unfaithful?

Ok so my husband has been mad at me for a couple months. He never told me what I did wrong he just said the love has ended its course and he doesnt feel the same way about me anymore as he did the beginning of our relationship. He recently found his ex gf online who lives on the east coast. He told her all our problems and of course found comfort in her. So now he says he has feelings for her. But still loves me. First of all let me say we have a 6 yr old daughter. And we have been together for 9 years. I saw he put a question up here on what to do but he didnt take the advice. So we decided to seperate but live together as a family and raise our daughter. Am I crazy? We decided not to have sex anymore but of course there are still feelings there. As of right now we are both on the market. She has no money no job no car so she isnt coming out here anytime soon. And he will not travel to see her. This is just a emotional relationship. No sex. Should I wait it out till it gets old for the two of them. They havent seen each other in 13 years. They have only talked a couple years back for like a couple days thats it. Am I nuts. I of course want to have sex with him. I love him. I dont want to be with anyone else HELP!Need advice... Considering seperation/spouse unfaithful?
Is this really what you want your daughter growing up to think that love, marriage, and family are all about? A dad who can't commit and would rather live in the past than work on his present relationship, and a mom who's willing to stand there and let him break her heart?





The only way an arrangement like the one you propose can work is if you both agree you're nothing to each other at this point but parents and roommates. If you're still hoping for him to change his mind, that's not going to happen. Make the separation for real, force him to decide whether he wants the fantasy or his family more, and start the process of moving on if you have to.Need advice... Considering seperation/spouse unfaithful?
You will be fine. Just make sure he knows you are still interested in him both as a parent and in the bed room. Give him complements about his appearance, and his sex appeal. Select clothes that are more revealing than usual ( its summer right?). Getting a guy is easy. Keeping one you already have should be a snap.
You are being a DOORMAT! He is using youto save having to pay child support, plus his own place %26amp; bills. He is having his cake and eating it too- and you are letting him do it! Kick his sorry selfish butt out. He's either IN the marriage, or OUT of it, he doesn't get the best of both worlds.
I think counseling would help both of you... get whatever is bothering him out in the open and maybe you can express your concern and love for him
I wouldn't wait around while he is chatting it up with his ex girlfriend! Get rid of him, he's not even trying to make the marriage work.
He want's some ';strange'; poon tang.
Let me get this right..... this is what you asked ';Should I wait it out till it gets old for the two of them?'; Are you kidding me? Should you wait while your husband does whatever he wants with some other girl, while you are just waiting around until they're finished? I'd be out of there fast. Let him know that you won't put up with that crap, it's really ridiculous. Your husband is getting his cake and eating it too, and you're waiting around.... you need to get enough confidence so you know that you deserve better then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment