Friday, January 15, 2010

Urgent advice need, I am in a situation where I am attending school and my spouse has not been able to find a ?

job after being fired. I only have 5 months of school left and He is leaving me with no gas in my car no food no phone and past rent unpaid. he called his family to come and get him. I dont know what to do. I have no family and I am in a new area where I dont know anyone...What recourse do I have not to be left with all the debt and no second thought on his part as to what is going to happen to me. I am so scared.Urgent advice need, I am in a situation where I am attending school and my spouse has not been able to find a ?
Talk to the school some one could know some one that will help you. Have a sale and sale all you can to get some money. food stamps would be nice. Let him know you are not paying his bills. Good luckUrgent advice need, I am in a situation where I am attending school and my spouse has not been able to find a ?
Talk to the school counselor. He or She may no of low cost living and an on campus job that you can do. Try your best not to quit school once you take that rout you may never go back. Then get your degree and get to were you have family.





Your spouse I hope can't sleep at night for a long while, leaving like that.
go to your local welfare office, sometimes whey will give you money if you are attending school, also apply for food stamps
I have a novel idea- get a job!





I have no sympathy. Try doing it with a couple kids. Nobody *just* goes to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment