Friday, January 15, 2010

Im worried reagrding on my spouse visa interview....i need advice pls.. do not ignore pls....?

hello. i am applying for a spousal visa.. i am worried so much. can u answer my questions pls..1. what r some questions to be ask during my interview in the consul i am worried bec i want tp pass the interview can u give me the tips? 2.what r some document that i need to show them that it is proven that we r married already, it is ok that my husband did not send me a loveletters by mail.. bec we just keep on sending emails here in the internet? 3. how about in the medical exam is there a sputum test to be done.. how many days that i can get the result of my sputum.? 4. how many mins. is the interview..can u give me some example of questions to be ask by the consul pls.. i need ur advice.. i am so worried i want to pass my intterview bec i miss my husband so much....how long is the spouse visa is? my husband call the nvc they said my papers already complete.. i am waiting only for my schedule of my interview and medical... pls answer my questions.. help me pls.. give me some tips.. pls.Im worried reagrding on my spouse visa interview....i need advice pls.. do not ignore pls....?
you have to relax. it's not as nerve wrecking as you think it is. consul will ask questions like where and when you met your spouse or how well you know your husband. provide evidence that you have a legit marriage. don't be too nervous during the interview. and don't lie to the consul.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment