Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you followed your spouses advice, even when? ?

It was kind of dumb? Ive recently discovered Im having a allergic reaction to degree deodorant. Im basically scratching like a monkey. My husband (god love em) suggested I use hand sanitizer to ';help dry it up.'; Well it was like poring acid on a open sore. I swear I saw flames. I kind of knew it was a bad idea but he did say it helped fix his itchy feet. I also trusted him when he told me to put ben-gay on my sore back and hip and then get in the shower. It felt fine in the shower and then I got out. It was one of the worst pain's ever. it was hot and then cold and seemingly never ending. I was lying naked on the couch praying it would end soon. I love my husband but I need to learn to take his advice with a grain of salt. So has anyone else blindly followed their spouses advice?Have you followed your spouses advice, even when? ?
I gave my husband that spray on band-aid stuff to help his sore throat. I thought it was the herbal remedy I'd used and assured him it would work. I just handed him the wrong bottle. He gagged!


And we only use BenGay with gloves on!


As for your deodorant, try the all natural rock mineral, just don't drop it in the sink or it will shatter. Will last forever....mostly. (It kills bacteria so oders don't develop)Have you followed your spouses advice, even when? ?
Yes i ended burning my car engine, I was putting oil on my transmission, and he said i was pouring the wrong oil, the transmission fluid i had belonged in the engine. He stupefied me so much, that I actually believed it. Poor Car it didn't survive, but he did. LOL.
I couldn't help but get a giggle out of this, sorry for laughing at your pain but it quite reminded me of a very bad IcyHot incident we had thanks to my husband. Never ever get IcyHot in private places!
Never took his advice but always made him believe I did. This is my second marriage by the way. It has lasted so far since nine years ! LOL !
Blindly? No. However, he often has good advice.
phew i'm not the only one.





i heard a funny story about ben-gay and camping. apparently boys should wash their hands before peeing in the woods after applying ben-gay. lol
Of course I have. I only follow it now when I am sure it won't cause me pain.
Hell no...that is like following Satin into a pizza furnace to get filled.
LMAO YES!!
I would do what ever my wife said. she is alot smarter than I
of course we all do dumb things for love

No comments:

Post a Comment