Sunday, January 10, 2010

I know that my spouse has sex with other people. Advice?

I am married to a wonderful man (we are a gay couple). One problem though, is that I have discovered he is having sex when I'm not home with other men. I don't mean affairs, but various different guys different nights of the week (from postings on Craigslist). I'm actually not opposed to an open relationship in one sense, but it worries me that he is having sex with so many various people, many of whom are completely unattractive. Is his self-esteem that bad? Please note that I am aware and have considered the health risks (he ';plays safe'; but I'm aware of risks).I know that my spouse has sex with other people. Advice?
So dont take these risk yrself, confront him and if he really loves u he will stop that to keep u, if not then tell him u should leave because its unfair.








_K_I know that my spouse has sex with other people. Advice?
Attractiveness is irrelevant and the stmt immature and coy, but let's ignore that.





Sex addiction is unhealthy for many reasons, not all of which are physical. It should be viewed just like any other addiction. He needs help.





In the meantime, I would refuse to have sex with him.





- it's just gross.
If you have no problem with an open relationship, then it shouldn't bother you. It might have nothing to do with self esteem...maybe he just enjoys having sex with others. You sound like the one with self-esteem issues.
an affair is an affair is an affair.
Silly ---!!! Di(ks are for chix!

No comments:

Post a Comment